Large Nail Clippers
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Protective guard, prevents over cutting and injuries
- Safety lock for secure storage
- Ergonomic non slip handle for safety and comfort
- Bonus nail file included
- The precision cutting blades allows you to cut in one smooth action
Directions for use:
Trim nails every 3-4 weeks
Your pet's claw has blood vessels known as the 'quick'. It is important that you do not cut into this area. It is easy to locate the quick on animals with light coloured claws. For those with dark coloured claws it may be easier to locate the quick by looking on the underside of the nail - however if in doubt seek the advice of your vet or pet groomer.
Hold your pet's foot carefully and ensure that you are in complete control before starting to trim the nail. Begin cutting in one smooth action. If you are unsure, only cut off a small amount at a time.
Keeping your pet's nails trimmed is essential for good care and grooming.
Important: keep out of reach of children. Use extra care when using any grooming aid with sharp edges.